Day Events: Upscale, stylish swim attire required. No sports attire/athletic wear, offensive prints, see-through clothing, chains, baggy clothing, hard-soled shoes.
Night Events: Upscale, stylish bar/cocktail attire required. No singlets, thongs, sports attire, athletic wear, offensive prints, see-through clothing, chains, baggy clothing, hard soled shoes. Please consider that we are an outdoor venue. During the winter months, we have have firepits and heaters. However, we encourage you to dress appropriately for the weather.
Cali Beach does not accept head tattoos, anything offensive or gang related.
• Price is NOT inclusive of Booking Fee or Staff Gratuity.
• Cardholder must be present at check-in with the credit card used for the booking, with matching photo ID.
• Guests must check-in before the required time or the booking may be released.
• All guests must be 18 years of age or older, with a valid ID.
• Guests must adhere to the dress code.
• Please have your mobile or printed e-ticket available at check-in, if applicable.
• All sales are final. No refunds, exchanges or cancellations are permitted.
• All patrons are subject to having their person and bags, backpacks, purses and belongings searched.
• Management reserves all rights to refuse entry.
• Illegal drugs.
• Outside food/beverages/snacks.
• Food and beverage containers.
• Toys, props and inflatables.
• Weapons/sharp objects.
• Video/SLR cameras.
This is not an exhaustive list and management reserves all rights to refuse entry should an item be deemed unsuitable or unsafe for the venue or its patrons.
Cali Beach has a no refund, exchange or cancellation booking policy & will remain open unless closure is forced. For further details please see our full terms and conditions.
We understand weather is always a concern but in the event of intermittent bad weather, we do have some undercover areas available along with umbrellas for each VIP Daybed, Booth or Cabana.